|JANASHEBA Secchashebi Pally Unnyan Sangstha|
|01||Name and Address of the Organization|
|(a)||Name of Organization||:||JANASHEBA Secchashebi Pally Unnyan Sangstha|
|(b)||Address of Head Office||:||Amla, Mirpur, Kushtia|
|(c)||Address of Liaison Office||:|
|(d)||Address of District/Local Office||:||Amla, Mirpur, Kushtia|
|(a)||Name, Mobile No. & E-mail of ED/CEO||:||Md. Atiar Rahman,
|(b)||Name, Mobile No. & E-mail of Contact Person||:|
|03||Date of Establishment||:||1996|
|04||Registration (Legal Status)|
|(a)||Social Service Department||:||Kus/237/98, Date- 29/04/1998|
|(b)||Youth Development. Kushtia||:||যুউ,অ/কুষ/স্বীঃ/১৭-১৬ Date- 31/12/2017|
|05||Background of Organization||:||JANASHEBA is an organization incepted in for socioeconomic development for the landless poor, destitute and downtrodden people of the society in general started working when it saw that people are driven to some sort of exploitation and are in right less condition in the society. Religious practices strongly prohibit women’s public mobility, personal life and other relevant social values on women. In addition increasing landless, higher illiteracy rate, over population is common problems of the area. Polygamy, early marriage, drug addiction, frequent divorce, dowry, wife beating, separation with dependent children, without maintenance and attention attack on women’s Chastity, malnutrition, illness, hunger, injustice, begging, migration to urban area as maid servant, rickshaw puller, day laborer are salient feature of the project area. Considering of all these problems, Sachetan intend to do work with these downtrodden people especially women for their human development and realization of their achievable rights as human being.|
To establish a fair society which is economically productive and equitable, socially just, environmentally sound, effectively democratic, men and women avail equal opportunity and children live in safe environment.
|07||Mission||:||To promote skill, capacity, human values and consciousness level of the poor and destitute target people, especially the woman and the children, and to ensure environment friendly and sustainable development for them.|
|08||Goal||:||Socio-economic development and empowerment of the landless, asset less, poor and destitute people of the intervention areas of JANASHEBA.|
● Organizing the target people both male and female concretizing
them through awareness builds up to identify and analyze the issues of social force that deprive them of their rightful and lead them to form small group at village level and build up solidarity through forming committee at Union level and then Thana level.
● To organize and emergence of leadership from the target group and community through organization and training program.
● To imbibe a sense of collectively and frugal mentality by which they can create fund in different organizational level by their own savings and utilize the available local resources properly, with a view to become self-reliant.
● To enhance skill and awareness through participatory training to the target group and community people.
● Facilitation of small scale income generation activities to promote their participation family income.
● To eliminate the discrimination between men and women and establish dignity, social and economic status.
● To aware the community people about primary health, EPI, HIV & STD/AIDS.
● To establish functional Juvenile Justice System.
● Able read, write and count the group member through non-formal education.
● To provide knowledge about women's legal rights and improve their bargaining power in marriage registration, divorce, dowry and all others sources of women's oppression in the society.
● To establish a strong platform of local government association and to assist the members to take their own initiatives capacity building for strengthening the institution.
|10||Target people||:||Neglected helpless poor women men children and disabled people of the society.|
1. Social development
2. Migration Program
3. Water and Sanitation program
5. Disabled Development
6. Disabled School
7. Education Program
|12||Working Area (Name of Upazila & District)||:||
Mirpur Upazila, Kushtia
Bheramara Upazila, Kushtia
Daulatpur Upazila, Kushtia
|13||List of Executive Committee||:||
Md. Ruhul Amin - President
Md. Sadek Ali - Assistant President
Md. Atiar Rahman - Secretary
Md. Kamrul Islam - Assistant Secretary
Kakoly Khatun - Treasurer
Md. Sharabool Islam – Member
Mst. Alya Khatun – Member
Md. Josim Uddin - Member
Mst. Rehena Khatun – Member