|Name of CEO & Designation:||Timothy D.Danz, Executive Director|
|Contact person & Designation:||Anupol Saha, Area Program coordinator|
|Address of Head office:||Bangladesh Country Office :
House # 81, Road # 4, Block B,
Phone : +880 2988 0826 / +880 2989 4382
Mobile : 01711877698
|Address of Kushtia office:||Address of Project Office:
Vabanigang Bazar, Khoksa, Kushtia.
|Mobile/Cell Number:||01755532469, 01711876808|
|Registration Number with Authority:|| Registered with NGO Affairs Bureau, Bangladesh.
Registration No: DSW/FDO/R-102. Date: 28.02.1981.
|Vision:||God called and we responded until physical and spiritual hungers ended worldwide.|
|Mission:||To walk with churches, leaders and families in overcoming all forms of human poverty by living in healthy relationship with God and His creation.|
|Goal & Objective:|| # Goals:
The CFCT program will 1) create jobs, 2) bring behavior change in the communities and decreasing infant mortality rate , 3 ) improve school attendance and performance , and 4) establish disaster prepared and resilient communities so that Bangladesh can achieve it’s millennium goals(MDG) # Objectives:
* Building social unity and institution through formation of savings group and community based organization.
* Increase literacy rate from 13-15% of the area through adult literacy and numeracy training for women.
* Social awareness build-up about health, law and environment
* New job will be created
* Leadership skil development of women through training
* Increasing women’s value and involvement in society
* Education support will be given to 10500 poor children and prevention of drop-out from school.
* Networking capacity building of community leaders with other GO, NGO.
* Community disaster preparedness and increase community resiliency against disaster.
* Prevention and awareness of malnutrition.
* Improvement of WATSAN awareness in the community.
* Develop capacity of local government health-care and increasing trained health volunteer.
* Environment friendly idea ( tree plantation, ICS) promotion
|On going Program:||# Group facilitation:
* De worming pill Distribution on going
* IGA training ongoing :
* Literacy ongoing :
* Tube-wells & latrine Distribution on going.
* Valuse lessons ongoing:
* Relief and Rehabilitation ongoing (If)
* Law lessons ongoing:
* Health lessons ongoing:
* Sewing Training on going.
|Source of Fund:|| New Zealand
|Regular staffs:||Project staffs:10 nos.|
|Working area in Kushtia district & Upazila:||Working area of Fh Association:
Upazila: Khoksa, Vabanigang Bazar, Khoksa, Kushtia.