|DESHA Shechsashebi Artho-Samajik Unnayan O Manobik Kallyan Sangstha|
|Name of CEO & Designation:||Md. Robiul Islam, Executive Director|
|Contact person & Designation:||Md. Rabiul Islam (Islam), Director-General|
|Address of Head office:||317, Jhenidah Road, Majampur, Post box # 01, Kushtia-7000, Bangladesh|
|Address of Kushtia office:||317, Jhenidah Road, Majampur, Post box # 01, Kushtia-7000, Bangladesh|
|Telephone Number:||+88071-73402, 73096|
|Mobile/Cell Number:||+8801711217623, 01730055395, 01720510210|
|Email:||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Registration Number with Authority:||1. Department of Social Service Kushtia, 67/89, June 27, 1989
2. NGO Affairs Bureau, 1589, Nov 29, 2000
3. Office of the Deputy Income Tax Commissioner, Khulna, 412-400-0510/Co-02, Sept 12, 2007
4. Microcredit Regulatory Authority, 00590-00236-00141, Feb 07, 2008
|Vision:||To establish a free, fair and harmonious society based on equal human and civil rights where people of every walk of life will enjoy equal rights, opportunities as economic, social and political.|
|Mission:||To promote skill, capacity, human values and consciousness level and to ensure environmentally sound and sustainable development.|
|Goal & Objective:||
Socio-economic development and empowerment of the land less, asset less, poor and destitute people of the intervention areas of DESHA.
* To build up the institutions of the poor and disadvantaged people for sustainable development.
* To provide skill and human development training in order to develop human potentials of the target population.
* To carry out mass literacy program for illiterate women, adolescent and children.
* To development the environment through social forestry and nursery program.
* To create job opportunities in the rural areas by providing small credit.
* To integrate the women in national development processes and to reduce gender inequality from the society.
* To undertake health services with a view to mitigating health and nutritional problems.
* To capacitate the target people through arranging seminar, symposium, meeting on different issues for enriching their critical knowledge.
* To encourage the poor community to enhance their rights from where they obtain.
|On going Program:||
1. Microfinance (Savings Generation, Rural Micro Credit, Urban Micro Credit, Micro Enterprise, Ultra Poor, Seasonal Loan, Agriculture Sectoral Microcredit, Aquaculture Development Program, Livestock Program)
2. Housing Project
3. Solar Home System Program (SHS)
4. National Domestic Biogas and Manure Program (NDBMP)
5. ENREACH Program
6. SMART Program
7. Health and Nutrition Program through Community Hospital
8. Water and Sanitation
9. Disaster Management Program
10. Disability Development Program
11. Computer and Multi-purpose Program
12. Training Program
13. Audit and Monitoring Program
|Source of Fund:||1. Polli Karmo-Shahyak Foundation (PKSF)
2. Bangladesh Bank
3. Commercial Banks
4. Own Fund
|Working area in Kushtia district & Upazila:||
(1) Kushtia Sadar
|List of Executive committee:|
|SL No.||Name & Address||Designation|
|1||Md. Mostafizur Rahman
Sattraghacha High School,
Delta life Insurance Co Ltd. & Journalist
Md. Sultan Mahmud
Asst. Head Master,
Balidahpara Girls High School,
Advocate Mahmudul Haque
Md. Abdul Hannan
Mrs. Rokeya Khatun
Balidahpara Girls High School,
Mrs. Nazma Robiul
Md. Robiul Islam